Join The Time To Give Breakfast
Held annually during National Volunteer Week (April 15-21, 2018), the Time To Give Community Breakfast celebrates volunteerism and the spirit of community.
This year, we will explore ‘Why Community Matters’ with keynote speakers:
- Emma Rogers, United Way Guelph Wellington Dufferin, Recipient of the Mayor’s Award 2017
- Faed Hendry, Findhelp Information Services, Toronto
- Peter Barrow, Recipient of the Guelph Chamber of Commerce Lifetime Achievement Award
Join us Thursday, April 19th from 7:30 – 9:30 am at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Guelph Conference Centre.
- Visit PIN, The People and Information Network and pay by cash or cheque
- Visit our event page to purchase tickets online by credit card, or PayPal.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS: